Friday 6 May 2016

Now it’s the turn of the son to follow their father’s path way


With fathers paving their legs on romantic and sizzling songs, now it’s the turn of their sons to make it out. It’s the son of Jackie dada and Aditya pancholi who have proved their talents and now the son of Govinda to prove on his acting talents. He is Yashvardhan Ahuja who is just 20 years old. Reported with some of the information that he has now backed home with a filmmaking degree in London’s Met Film School.


The young star son is recently at work for filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's marketing team.  With an interview, he says - "I have been with Sajid uncle for a month now. He gave me the best advice — to move on with the flow and acquire knowledge on all aspects of filmmaking, including editing and writing before getting into acting. I will also assist him on Kick 2," says the aspiring actor. 


When asked about direction he says that he loves direction but acting is his passion and he might go to The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Los Angeles for an acting course sometime in the future. "Everything I know about the craft came from dad.  To make his remark for his father he says that His dad has taught me how to improvise on screen. I remember him telling me how Kader Khan Sir and he came up with impromptu dialogues on the sets of Harmesh (Malhotra) uncle's Dulhe Raja, which is one of my favourite films. These days our dinner table conversations only revolve around movies," he laughs. 

 When the reporter asked if Govinda a strict dad? "He used to be, but now he knows that I have grown up. He is more like a teacher to me now and I really look up to him," says the doting son, admitting that he's watched his father's David Dhawan-directed laugh riot, Deewana Mastana, more than 50 times. 

David and Imtiaz Ali figure high on this aspiring actor's wish-list. "I have seen all of Imtiaz sir's films and I'm in awe of his work. David sir is a legend and I would love to do a comedy with Varun (Dhawan) bhaiya, on the lines of Jodi No 1," he signs off.


Some more star daughters other than sons have also moved on with their father’s foot print. It’s like the sunil setty’s daughter athiya setty has been stepping forward to move into the movie world. She has proved her entry with the movie” hero” with suraj pancholi and is yet to be seen in some upcoming movies very soon.
Many a times we think sons are going to bring on their fathers foot print. But that is not just the fact; even daughters have efficiently proved their talents and are moving on to carry out the tradition of bollywood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment